Last year I bought two pairs of Crocs online for about $50. At checkout, the helpful computer told me if I spent $10 more I could get free shipping. So I ordered an organic T-shirt with a wavy pattern on it. The shipment came, the Crocs were worn all summer, but the T didn't fit. Made me look like a sausage casing. So I threw it out. And Greta rescued it from the trash. She wears it now as a very long sleep shirt. But lately she's also begun stretching, folding, tucking and clipping it in various ways to create new articles of clothing. Earlier in the week we had a sarong, a loin cloth, a skort looking thing, and last night, this creation to the left. Carey called it a "tank hoodie." Sorry, I had the portrait lens on and couldn't zoom out. Needless to say, there's a lot of midriff showing. Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Fashionista
Last year I bought two pairs of Crocs online for about $50. At checkout, the helpful computer told me if I spent $10 more I could get free shipping. So I ordered an organic T-shirt with a wavy pattern on it. The shipment came, the Crocs were worn all summer, but the T didn't fit. Made me look like a sausage casing. So I threw it out. And Greta rescued it from the trash. She wears it now as a very long sleep shirt. But lately she's also begun stretching, folding, tucking and clipping it in various ways to create new articles of clothing. Earlier in the week we had a sarong, a loin cloth, a skort looking thing, and last night, this creation to the left. Carey called it a "tank hoodie." Sorry, I had the portrait lens on and couldn't zoom out. Needless to say, there's a lot of midriff showing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment