Wednesday, October 10, 2012

13 years

After a baker's dozen years of marriage, this is why we're still together.


Well, those two smiles and an unwavering commitment to realize our wedding vows, reproduced here for a few "awwwwws" and in hopes that maybe I get lucky later.

I will make my home in your heart from this day forward.
Carey, you are my closest friend.
I ask for nothing more from life than that I may live mine with you.
I promise to stand by your side forever -- through laughter and tears, when weak or strong.
I pledge to you my trust, my faith, my loyalty and my never-ending love.
You are my confidant, my soulmate, the one I adore.
Publicly and without hesitation, I commit myself to you.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to both of you! Here's to another 12 years...and many more!

    Love-
    Karin, Mark, Kate and Lauren (Kasey too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. (Glad you got lucky, Rob. But then, Carey got lucky, too!)

    ReplyDelete