Monday, July 12, 2010

Wonder Woman

Lincoln's superhero worship continues to evolve. One of his Batman books features Gotham's guardian getting help from an old friend in Washington, Diana Prince. She spins around to strip down to the red/yellow/white/blue bikini, then hops into her invisible jet and flies north to help Batman fight the Cheetah. Lincoln is fascinated by the spinning around concept and how that allows her to transform.

Why does she do that, Daddy? 
That's how she changes, like Superman always looking for a phone booth. 
But why does she spin? 
Because spinning is awesome.

To distract him, I Googled Wonder Woman YouTube and was treated to this suggestive delight. Everything but the spinning went right over his head, I think.

I hope.

3 comments:

  1. did you know wonder woman is getting a makeover by dc comics and she's actually getting *pants*!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that ain't right! those blue-starred tighties are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta tell you my Wonder Woman story. Quite a few years ago, a lawyer at the firm where I was working went with his wife to the Kennedy Center. During the first half of the performance, the woman sitting next to him kept dropping her purse, but he barely noticed her. During intermission, someone walked up to him and asked, "How do you like sitting next to Linda Carter?" True story.

    ReplyDelete