Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Snack a la Cart and a new feature

I just wanted to post a cute picture of Lincoln with his friend Charlotte, as they were shopping together at Eden Gourmet last week:

But when I logged in to Blogger to put up this pic, I realized that yesterday Rob wrote our 1,000th post to this blog! I suppose that is a milestone of sorts...but then I think that you are usually aware of milestones before the fact and not after, so perhaps it wasn't. At any rate, I'm so glad he started this endeavor because the blog has become the baby book I've never put together for either Greta or Lincoln. Whenever I feel nostalgic (which has happened a lot in the last week since our friends, the McVety family, welcomed their daughter Shaw), I curl up with the laptop and scroll through old posts, feeling so happy and content and blessed. I thought perhaps you might like to share my walks down memory lane, so paying the highest compliment I can to one of my favorite blogs where I got the idea, here is where we were...

One year ago: Getting to yes
Two years ago: Tuck me in!
Three years ago: Fall Festival

1 comment:

  1. You ARE blessed, Carey, dear, with a great husband and two beautiful, happy, healthy children. They, too, are blessed to have such a wonderful wife and mother. YOU are my hero.

    XOXO,
    AK

    ReplyDelete