Saturday, October 24, 2009

Kissable kid

Carey and I both feel nostalgic lately. Every milestone Lincoln passes we think to ourselves, "That's the last time we'll watch a kid do that for the first time." It's a mindset that really helps you appreciate hugs and snuggles. It even makes middle-of-the-night musical beds tolerable. I mean, the day is coming soon when both kids will stay in their room for hours and we won't be able to call them down for dinner. Anyway, all this is just a rambling prelude to a picture that makes me wish Lincoln could stay this cute and cuddly forever.




2 comments:

  1. Nice picture. How did you get the black background?

    While I loved the early years, there are plenty of other moments to enjoy as they get older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the pic, and Rob cropped it. The picture was taken in front of the newly painted dining room wall (a slate blue shade), and the blackness is Linc's shadow. Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete