Like his father, Lincoln has very few male friends. He's doted on by his mother and sister all day and play dates usually add another lady if not a few more to his harem. So what am I saying? At the end of the day, this is what we're dealing with:
Very funny! Matt was in the same situation. Though I don't ever recall him dressing up as a fairy. I hope you balance this out by taking him to a sports bar on the weekends to watch football and basketball.
Very funny! Matt was in the same situation. Though I don't ever recall him dressing up as a fairy. I hope you balance this out by taking him to a sports bar on the weekends to watch football and basketball.
ReplyDeleteThe picture of Lincoln making the "kissy" face looks a lot like Esme when she does the same thing!
ReplyDeleteGiven the NY Giant's performance on Sunday, Linc is better off wearing the fairy wings.