For the world? Please, B, only friends and family see this blog and you know it! And while it WAS an unauthorized post--I just about DIED when I learned what Rob did--I gave up on any coolness factor I might have had a very long time ago. And since we all giggle when we watch it, well, I guess I can live with a little public humiliation!
Carey, how do you feel about having such moments put on public display for the world? I think your "coolness factor" declined a little.
ReplyDeleteFor the world? Please, B, only friends and family see this blog and you know it! And while it WAS an unauthorized post--I just about DIED when I learned what Rob did--I gave up on any coolness factor I might have had a very long time ago. And since we all giggle when we watch it, well, I guess I can live with a little public humiliation!
ReplyDelete