I just got home about an hour ago, but can so far report that the kitchen dishes are done, the house smells like birthday cake and there are about 45 varieties of flowers in the soil below our front bushes.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Signs of spring
Grandma Vickie arrived this afternoon. The purpose of her visit is three-fold: 1) Plant enough flowers to qualify our house for the Philadelphia Flower Show; 2) Cultivate our garden so when she leaves we can nurture carrots, squash and green beans to death; and 3) Celebrate the 3rd birthday of Greta Corleen Merrill (observed on Saturday, official on Monday).
I just got home about an hour ago, but can so far report that the kitchen dishes are done, the house smells like birthday cake and there are about 45 varieties of flowers in the soil below our front bushes.



I just got home about an hour ago, but can so far report that the kitchen dishes are done, the house smells like birthday cake and there are about 45 varieties of flowers in the soil below our front bushes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment