To an adult, no, it would not be comfortable. I don't think it matters to kids. On our trip to Hilton Head, they each took a nap at some point. If I had fallen asleep in the positions they did, I would still be working out the stiff spots.BTW, what is up with the fonts on you page now?
I was getting sick of squinting to read it, so I made it bigger. Looks better on my Mac than my PC. How about you?
I don't like it as well but I can adjust the browser font and get what I like.
To an adult, no, it would not be comfortable. I don't think it matters to kids. On our trip to Hilton Head, they each took a nap at some point. If I had fallen asleep in the positions they did, I would still be working out the stiff spots.
ReplyDeleteBTW, what is up with the fonts on you page now?
I was getting sick of squinting to read it, so I made it bigger. Looks better on my Mac than my PC. How about you?
ReplyDeleteI don't like it as well but I can adjust the browser font and get what I like.
ReplyDelete