Monday, March 17, 2008

Sleep habits

I won't pretend to have read half the books Carey has on the subject, but I know this: Lincoln David Merrill is a lousy sleeper compared to his sister. Last night was probably the worst since he came home from the freakin' hospital. Cried his lungs out every two hours.

And the best part? My folks were visiting! Dad decided Lincoln's a werewolf who turns hairy and howls at the moon after the sun goes down. Mom advised a stricter routine, even if it means Greta goes without a little TLC each night for awhile.

I vowed to buy better ear plugs.

Anyway, a photo after Lincoln's first nap today. Since he was incredibly exhausted from his sleepless night, he slept for a little under two hours. Most of it on his stomach, with his hand pressed up against his face. Is it too spiteful of me to hope that mark never disappears?

No comments:

Post a Comment