Hooray for Lincoln! (And Mommy and Daddy of course.) He is so adorable and cherub-like, I could just eat him up!-Melissa
Nice video footage. You put it together very well. I liked the transition between scenes. Did you use your camera to take the video or do you have a video recorder?
Just our Sony Cybershot. I have an older Sony 8MM, but the analog to digital transfer is more trouble than it's worth.
Hooray for Lincoln! (And Mommy and Daddy of course.) He is so adorable and cherub-like, I could just eat him up!
ReplyDelete-Melissa
Nice video footage. You put it together very well. I liked the transition between scenes. Did you use your camera to take the video or do you have a video recorder?
ReplyDeleteJust our Sony Cybershot. I have an older Sony 8MM, but the analog to digital transfer is more trouble than it's worth.
ReplyDelete