Monday, March 3, 2008

Princess cousins

Just found this gem on one of our cameras -- the Kodak M873 that we really don't like because of its grainy image quality.

Anyway, it was snapped last weekend when Max & Esme came to visit. Esme brought some of her own dress up clothes and they both layered liberally from Greta's wardrobe. Reminds me a little of the role-playing games Karin and I used to play at their age in Hilton, N.Y.

3 comments:

  1. Those were the days...what wonderful memories! I remember going to "work" and staying there for about 10 minutes then going home, with Sara's ballet shoe bag in tote. If only that's how it was in "real life." Thanks for the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I check out your blog, too, because I love seeing where we've all ended up, with kids and all. I particularly liked your Easter dress photo of Greta. Our girls have good taste. Ash has that same dress and insists on wearing it all the time. It's now frayed at the bottom, and no longer a good dress to wear out, but I had to laugh when I saw Greta in her dress. Small world. Stay warm in Jersey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, kristen! your flattery has earned you a link in our Friends Blogroll.

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete