No pressure, but Mommy & Aunt Sara are peering over my shoulder as I compose. There was some discussion about which photo to feature. Your humble blogger wanted to use the image on the right.The ladies of the house thought one of the two pix below qualified as the shot of the day. In any case, 'twas a full day of outdoor fun. Near 60 degrees here in Rye, with a light westerly blowing off the sound. We went for a morning walk along the beach and an afternoon walk to the playground across from Sara & Peter's first place in Rye. In between we supported the local economy at Piazza Pizzeria and watched the kids run and roll around each other in every room of the house. I do wish we lived closer to family so the cousins wouldn't need a day to adjust to each other. And I'm bummed that my Mom & Dad won't get to see all 3 of them together on Saturday.
But we're smart to split up the return trip south, I think, and we're eager to see our friends' new home in Manalapan, N.J. So I'll blog from there, with Joelle and Elmer, tomorrow night.

No comments:
Post a Comment