My Dad had my Canon for a month or so and I imported all the photos on a couple cards that hadn't made it into my library yet. I think I took some and Dad must have taken some as he was practicing for the wedding photographer gig that prompted him to borrow my camera in the first place. They are mostly South Lake visits at various times this summer. Sharing here for posterity and because there's not much else to write about. Esme is with us this week with her brother back at Hamilton for his sophomore year. Carey and I have been working all day, but I presume the kids are having fun.
 |
A goat at a Rodman farm.
|
 |
Another goat at the same farm. Goats are awesome. They even do yoga.
|
 |
Our South Lake camp from the water. After decades we are still the only camp that hasn't clear cut all the waterfront trees. Good on us.
|
 |
Lincoln jumping off what now and forever has been called "Jumping Off Rock."
|
 |
One of the duck families the neighbors' feed.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment