I love the big city and all its possibilities, but the lyrics to John Mellencamp's "Small Town" have always been my anthem. And while Albany is more a medium town than a small one, I think it's going to be a great place to raise our kids. I first saw New York City in fourth grade at age 10. Lincoln saw it from a stroller before he could walk. No matter where we go or what sort of life our kids create for themselves, they'll have South Orange as their foundation -- a diverse community in the shadow of the world's iconic metropolis where residents pay more than their fair share of taxes.
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
Almost outta here...
I love the big city and all its possibilities, but the lyrics to John Mellencamp's "Small Town" have always been my anthem. And while Albany is more a medium town than a small one, I think it's going to be a great place to raise our kids. I first saw New York City in fourth grade at age 10. Lincoln saw it from a stroller before he could walk. No matter where we go or what sort of life our kids create for themselves, they'll have South Orange as their foundation -- a diverse community in the shadow of the world's iconic metropolis where residents pay more than their fair share of taxes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment