Saturday, December 14, 2013

A star is born

Be it here recorded that Greta Corleen Merrill performed in her first school musical on Dec. 13, 2013, at the age of 8. The name of the show was "How to Eat Like a Child" and as a third grader she was part of the chorus. She also wore jeans for the first time as her "costume," and she belted out her parts with gusto and a big ol' smile.

I was always a pit band guy myself, sacrificing to make the rest of the troupe sound good, but my wife is a bit of an extrovert and has passed that performance gene on to our beautiful daughter. Long may her voice thunder in our ears.

Video later; for now, a dozen photos with a long lens, mostly shot through a forest of arms and heads and childish things.













1 comment:

  1. So glad Greta sang for us at Thanksgiving. I can "hear" her as I look through the pictures! G'ma

    ReplyDelete