Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Glamming it up

As Lincoln was taking his traditional sweet time finishing dinner this evening, Greta grabbed me by the hand and whispered, "Daddy, come upstairs. We can do something special while Lincoln eats." So up the stairs we go, hand-in-hand, into her room where she closes the door behind her and says: "Make me look like a Hollywood star." 

I'm not sure what Carey told her I was doing while in L.A., but apparently she now thinks I'm some sort of stylist who knows the hot colors of the season and how to accessorize.

Well, thankfully Greta had an Easter dress she hadn't worn yet as well as a fairly new headband that matched. Add the Hollywood tote bag I brought home and she was ready for her red carpet moment, courtesy of a Pottery Barn blanket.





I judged the performance award-winning and presented her with an Academy Award for Best Daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment