Lincoln's fever did indeed spike to 104 Tuesday night, but as always it came down with Motrin and he went back to sleep until 7. Dad sent this photo from the Thompson Park Zoo in the metropolis of Watertown, N.Y., on Wednesday. I think those are otters. Carey and I came down off our high of being kid-free yesterday and both admitted that it feels like there is a hole in our lives that only Greta and Lincoln can fill.
From Dad: We had some time at the zoo and playground yesterday. All slept 9-10 hours through the night. No temp this morning. Boy am I learning a lot. Greta sounded out the word "rent" and asked what exactly did it mean. Lincoln told her it was like when the car is smashed and you get a rental car. I added it could be for more than hour. Lincoln amplified that you had a rental for three weeks. We are enjoying them very much. Thanks for the loaners.

No comments:
Post a Comment