Monday, November 8, 2010

Grandparental visit

Mom and Dad drove down Friday and met us after work. Saturday Dad and I built shelves in the garage and cleared out enough floor space so we can park the car in there this winter. Sunday Sara came over with the kids and the cousins largely played together without supervision. I've been under the weather for the last 72 hours so pardon the paucity of posts. I always figure when 2 of my 6 readers are physically with me it's forgivable if I don't post daily. Anyway, here are four recent pix and one above of the Merrill family, all growed up. 

Big boy haircut.

Lego Star Wars! Lincoln LOVED it. (Rob's belated birthday gift to Max.)

Five-year-old funnies.
Max masters the jump ball thingy. Took him about 15 seconds to figure it out.

2 comments:

  1. Great shot of the family. Lincoln very handsome with his big boy haircut. Sorry you are under the weather, Rob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gonna be better by the time I pick you Nov. 24 at the glorious Newark train station!

    ReplyDelete