Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Party

If Carey's second career as an insurance litigation manager doesn't pan out, she can always turn to party planning. Chez Merrill hosted a very well-received Halloween 2010 Bash yesterday. You know it's a good party when it lasts two hours longer than it's supposed to! 28 people total, exactly half of them under the age of 6.

Webbing the house in preparation. Yes, that's Spider-Man.

Requisite cookie decorating.

Duncan McVety's very red lips.

Charlotte Hayden in her lemur costume.

Power Ranger Lincoln poses for Charlotte.

The grub: Mac & Cheese, chili, cornbread.

Slide train!

Shaw McVety, just over one year old.

Duncan McVety, cyclops.

Emma Hayden tries to eat a donut with no hands.

Duncan McVety does the same.

Greta Merrill shows 'em how it's done!

Jeremy Kamber's vampire teeth.

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos Rob - it really looks like fall out there, I miss all those leaves. I looked out on the prairie this morning and I don't think I have ever seen grass so yellow. Your kids are cute - Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, cute kids, looks like lots of fun. Yes, Carey really knows how to throw a party and entertain in general.

    ReplyDelete