Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear Mama,

Daddy told us you're going back to work after Christmas. He said you needed to work to buy food. I'm going to make my brother pick out his clothes the night before he goes to bed and I'm going to do the same. So we're ready to get dressed in the morning and won't give Daddy a hard time. I will miss having breakfast with you and planning our playdates as you sip coffee and I eat muffin tops. Linc told me to tell you, "Poopy Eye! Yucky." And Daddy said to say, "Happy, birthday!" He promises to take some photos when he gets home tonight, but hopes you enjoyed having company in the shower and that your Belgian waffles with sausage in bed was a nice way to start the day. Oh, and the wishbone earrings. He says I can have a matching pair when I'm 13.

xoxo,

Greta

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, again, Carey, dear. Sorry I messed up (twice) the Happy Birthday song a few minutes ago.

    I love you, Birthday Girl!
    AK :-)

    ReplyDelete