Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm a, I'm a ... diva!

Props to the reader who guesses the singer sans Google...

Greta's aunt Chris hooked the kids up with lots of clothes last weekend. The Fort Drum BX was having a fire sale and she took full advantage. By my count, it was about a dozen outfits for a little more than $20! Greta's insisted on wearing one each day since we got back. This morning's ensemble was straight out of Monique Lhullier's 2009 spring-summer collection. Sheer purple flower-print dress with a faux fur blazer loosely tied at the neck.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks to nobody for playing!

    Diva is by Beyonce on her new album "I am... Sasha Fierce."

    Losers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're too hip for the rest of us with your references to beyonce and monique lhuillier ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look who's talkin' -- Huguenot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Referencing Huguenots can be construed as a lot of things ... "hip" is not one of them (unless all the kids are talking about the Edict of Nantes and I'm not aware of that either!)

    ReplyDelete