Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Feeling better
Lincoln has been taking antibiotics for 24 hours to treat his ear infection, and it is so nice to have our little boy back! The drugs he took yesterday afternoon kicked in quickly; after dinner last night he devoured the chocolate bunny he picked out while waiting for the oh-so-slow pharmacy to fill his amoxicillin prescription, and offered me the first true look of happiness I'd seen in days (you can even see the smile in his eyes!).

Today he enjoyed two trips to the playgrounds, coloring with markers, and chasing a squirrel. He didn't take a good nap, but I think he was just so happy to feel better that he didn't want to settle down (he was literally running laps around his crib happily chanting "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!"). Greta seemed happy to have her little brother around, sweetly asking him to "add some blue" to her picture. I'm looking forward to seeing what tomorrow brings. We'll keep you posted!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment