Anywho, the other tape concerns young Mr. Lincoln, who had his final flu shot today. It wasn't a full milestone check-up, but he did get weighed. 15 lbs, 5 1/2 oz. He seems heavier than that to me. Must be the round Merrill face.
Photo du jour -- just a cute one I found on my Treo of Greta holding Lincoln's hand. He loves it when she pays attention to him, which isn't very often.
Perhaps Greta reasons that when one has Naked Baby, one doesn't always need little brother. That will change in time.
ReplyDeleteThe power of the "Us vs. Them" mentality is really strong. I mean..."let them have the World Series, we've got the Super Bowl"? Come on! It's like these two cities are Cro-Magnon tribes fighting tooth and nail for the limited resources of the savanna. It's crazy how much we need that as humans - we need an "other" to hate. It's all around us - particularly on the political playing field. The other party is always evil, that is until we have some unifying outside "other" that we can all agree on (e.g. Russia for Reagan during the cold war).
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of fighting for limited resources...Greta can't be happy about the portion of the pie that Lincoln now consumes. :o) Such is life, eh...
Did Sara pay any attention to Rob when he was a little bugger? I ask, because every time I see pictures of Greta and Lincoln together I think of Sara and Rob.
My sister used to lock me in my room and beat me on the head with a xylophone mallet. Also she'd run to the couch and put her feet up, repelling my attacks during Guiding Light.
ReplyDelete