All hail the innocent children who obviously knew something their Daddy didn't! It's a small measure of redemption for the 2004 ALCS. Carey implores me to add that she, Greta and Lincoln all wore red, white and blue today. Amazing.
I'm struggling a little with that, actually. The Celts are rarely on TV here, so I haven't really been caught up in their amazing season. And yet I never tossed my loyalties to another NBA team, so I suppose I will support them come playoff time. It will be odd though. There is definitely that "them" feeling about all things Boston.
aren't those the colors of both teams?
ReplyDelete;)
Lots of silver in the Pats uniforms... you know, as in SECOND PLACE! :-)
ReplyDeleteIt's unpatriotic to not support the Patriots.
ReplyDeleteHow bout those Celtics though?!
ReplyDelete;-)
Now there's a Boston team you can get behind.
I'm struggling a little with that, actually. The Celts are rarely on TV here, so I haven't really been caught up in their amazing season. And yet I never tossed my loyalties to another NBA team, so I suppose I will support them come playoff time. It will be odd though. There is definitely that "them" feeling about all things Boston.
ReplyDelete