How's this for bloggy interactivity? Here are two of our 3D ultrasound photos today. The technician said we could buy stuff for one gender and not worry about keeping the receipts. His way of saying he's quite certain, I guess. We'll reveal the gender to all about 24 hours from now in a subsequent post. Until then, it's our secret to savor.
In the meantime, please post a comment with your guess and your reasoning. Oh, as for the genetic screening, everything checked out OK. One in 7,000 for Down's syndrome and other chromosone abnormalities ruled out as well.

That is cruel. I skipped work today to check the email and blog every 1/2 hour. Not that I would have been doing anything worthwhile anyway, but still.....
ReplyDeleteIt is a child who will be loved. Brilliant, stupid, articulate, dull, red, perhaps the complimentary color. But yours to hold and care for. And the rest of us will do what we can to help out.
Dad
You're having a baby?!
ReplyDeleteBased on the pictures, I have formulated a guess. To me, the image on the left is of the baby's face. Although the image on the right makes it appear as though it's a boy (the penis being the protruding object in the middle), I am going to guess a girl, since I don't think you would make it that obvious for any of us. Besides, I know you have always wanted to follow in my footsteps! :)
ReplyDeleteI think it is a boy. Don't ask me why, just a gut feeling. Darling Greta, the first baby, born red, turned out just great! Lucky you and lucky baby to be born to the two best parents ever!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
AK
Will our votes change the outcome? I say boy, so Max will have someone to pass down his dinosaurs to.
ReplyDelete