The kids in Fort Myer Child Development Center room 106 got into the watercolors yesterday. Greta came home with this masterpiece, which we're told she painted using a brush! I'm very proud of her, but her grandfather will be ecstatic.
Actually, she painted it on January 23rd (the date is in the lower corner). It was displayed in her room at the CDC for the last couple of weeks, and was in her "tin" to bring home yesterday. I taped it to the wall when we got home, but Greta ripped it off the wall (hence the tear in the upper corner) and walked around the house with it. She was very proud of herself!
Oh...and I think Greta called it her "buf-fly," which is short for "butterfly." And if you squint your eyes while staring at the center of the picture, you can see that she is quite the artist, indeed!
Actually, she painted it on January 23rd (the date is in the lower corner). It was displayed in her room at the CDC for the last couple of weeks, and was in her "tin" to bring home yesterday. I taped it to the wall when we got home, but Greta ripped it off the wall (hence the tear in the upper corner) and walked around the house with it. She was very proud of herself!
ReplyDeleteOh...and I think Greta called it her "buf-fly," which is short for "butterfly." And if you squint your eyes while staring at the center of the picture, you can see that she is quite the artist, indeed!
ReplyDelete