We've told you how everybody thinks Greta is a boy. How we'll dress her up in the pinkest, frilliest dress and the cashier at checkout will ask, "How old is he?" Well, now I have visual proof.I'm a few years older than Greta in this photo, at least (Mom, how old was I?), but the resemblance is uncanny. Here's hoping that as Greta ages she'll grow into girlhood and find a guy at least as pretty as me, I mean, her.
My Mom is too lazy to post a comment, but she tells me I was 3 years old in this photo.
ReplyDeleteHA!!!! I like that you are posting on behalf of your lazy momma, in case you've got inquiring minds that want to know!!!
ReplyDelete(Sorry I'm commenting twice) ... you have a head of blonde hair just like my little guy. The first thought that popped in to my mind was "I wonder if his mother cut his hair?" Did she?? Or, do you know if she took you to a barber?? Your haircut looks great.
ReplyDeleteThe reason I ask is because my husband thought we could save some $$ if I cut our son's hair, which grows insanely fast. He went out and bought me an entire "clipping" set (which cost about $100.00 - or, 10 haircuts). I promptly set about hacking his gorgeous blonde locks and needless to say, I think one of his triplet sisters would have done a better job. William now has to wear a hat everytime we go out in public. Poor kid.
My Dad cut my hair until grade school, when he nipped one of my ears and I never let him do it again.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are cute, but I'm sorry you're a Red Sox fan. :-)