Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Post-Work Playtime

Rob made me promise to fill people in on Greta's evenings. Of course, last night I had lots of cute stories: how funny she was when I picked her up from the CDC, how she shoveled hamburger into her mouth at dinnertime, her fascination with the little caterpillar we found in a flower box outside, and her mocking attempt to put sidewalk chalk in her mouth because she knows she isn't supposed to. I swear I saw the devil in her eyes on more than one occasion--she can be so mischievous!

So tonight I took the camera with me when we went to play outside. And of course, nothing nearly as darling happened this evening. She liked watching a bumblebee in the neighbor's flower bed (and she can almost say "bumble"), she played with the two rocks she brought back from the playground on Sunday, she enjoyed reaching for leaves and realized she can pull herself up on the branches, and she tried to smell the (almost dead) hydrangea. No adorable stories, just simple things, yet very sweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment