Almost 100 views of the last few posts, so I guess I have an audience and will deliver an early long weekend wrap on a Sunday night. Carey and I agreed that today was a lovely day -- not because we spent any great chunk of it together, but because we both did things we like to do and we ended it with a fantastic home-cooked meal. To wit: Morning dog walk with Yeager at Bluebird, aka
Garnsey Park, mowed the lawn while Carey caught up with one of her best friends Nicole on the phone for almost two hours, then a UAlbany Women's Soccer game production for ESPN+ for me while Carey and Phyllis spent four-hours lunching and shopping at a nearby

open-air mall called Stuyvesant Plaza. Home by 5:30 for a delicious meal of 48-hour-marinated grilled boneless fireman's chicken, grilled corn-on-the-cob with garlic rosemary butter, and a rice/quinoa/flax seed medley.
Now it's 8 and the only Top 25 matchup of the weekend is on ABC, with No. 24 Louisville about to score against No. 9 Ole Miss. We're both home again tomorrow for Labor Day and other than my last 5-mile "easy run" before the Sept. 20 Half Marathon, I don't think we have a thing planned.
No comments:
Post a Comment