Now we're home and midway through another bone-chilling week. It's enough to make me want to leave this part of the country. Oh, but don't you just love having all four seasons?!? No, I really don't. I like 2.5 of them -- spring, fall, half of summer.
Work is in the post-Oscars rut, before the film festivals begin anew with Tribeca in April and then summer blockbusters soon after that. The blow-stuff-up-on-screen season starts earlier than ever this year, with Spider-Man swinging into theaters on May 2.
Sara convinced me to add her blog to the blogroll on the right of this page again. Except it's not a blogroll, just a link list. Blogger has a bug in their blogroll or something. Won't let me add it as a page element. Anyway, sis, you have one week to post something new or it's gone.
And now you're up to date. Weather willing, I'll get the Big Boy Camera out this weekend and take some shots of whatever we do.
No comments:
Post a Comment