The kids and I like #1 and #4 because of her smile!
I like the close-up best.
The close up, but raccoon eyes in shadow. Fill flash was needed.
Will just have to put an external, controllable flash on my wish list! Had I used the built-in flash it would have blown out her whole face. I was only about 4 feet from her.
I agree...#3. I would have said #2 with a bit of cropping and PhotoShop out the cars in the background.
The kids and I like #1 and #4 because of her smile!
ReplyDeleteI like the close-up best.
ReplyDeleteThe close up, but raccoon eyes in shadow. Fill flash was needed.
ReplyDeleteWill just have to put an external, controllable flash on my wish list! Had I used the built-in flash it would have blown out her whole face. I was only about 4 feet from her.
ReplyDeleteI agree...#3. I would have said #2 with a bit of cropping and PhotoShop out the cars in the background.
ReplyDelete