Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Told ya!

Yankees 9, Twins 6.

Or as Yankees radio announcer John Sterling says: "Ball game over! Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!

3 comments:

  1. This one was posted by Carey, actually. I created it at 10:30 when the Yanks were winning 6-3, then went to bed after Mariano blew the save. My Olympics-crazed wife, however, stayed awake. She watched the US women's gymnastics team choke against China into the wee hours and monitored the baseball game via MLB Live! I love that woman...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the luck was short lived. 4-2 loss to the Twins today, not to mention that Hank has already given up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today's loss is definitely my fault. We forgot to play with the bat and ball today AND I failed to dress him in one of his many Yankees outfits. I promise to do better against Kansas City this weekend!

    ReplyDelete