Yes, I still read the back of the box, like a big dummy.
BTW, I wanted to place my "Greta's bangs" vote here, so you'd read it. I'm just getting caught up on your world and read the entry regarding her hair. We've been having the same quandry about Ella because she pulls out her clips and the hair stays in her eyes. But a hairdresser/mommy friend of mine said DO NOT CUT! You apparently have to trim them every two weeks. This is why so many banged kids mommies take up the scissors on their own and end up with crooked results. No Cut!
Yes, I still read the back of the box, like a big dummy.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I wanted to place my "Greta's bangs" vote here, so you'd read it. I'm just getting caught up on your world and read the entry regarding her hair. We've been having the same quandry about Ella because she pulls out her clips and the hair stays in her eyes. But a hairdresser/mommy friend of mine said DO NOT CUT! You apparently have to trim them every two weeks. This is why so many banged kids mommies take up the scissors on their own and end up with crooked results. No Cut!
You mean, IF you cut, you have to trim them every 2 weeks?
ReplyDeleteAt some point, you gotta cut tho, right? We're not raising a cavewoman here.