Monday, July 16, 2007

3 week stats

Young Mr. Lincoln weighs in at 7 lbs and has grown an inch to 19.5. 25th and 10th percentiles, respectively. The last bit of his cord fell off this morning, so first bath is a couple days away.

He's seeing his first movie tomorrow. Not sure what's playing yet, but Loews has a cool Tuesday matinee program called Reel Moms. We took Greta a couple times back in the day.

3 comments:

  1. Are they still doing Reel Moms? I'd heard that was canceled. If you find out it still exists, I'd love to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really good photo of Lincoln. What a cutie!!

    AK

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right ... 'twas canceled. Mean movie people. Greta and I enjoyed it once when she was a newborn -- Bill Murray's "Broken Flowers." But Linc will never know the pleasure!

    ReplyDelete